I love A-Cute Derm Products, and the more I learn about them, the better they are. But when I first heard of some of them my first thought was…What does one do with that? I think others may feel the same so I thought it would be helpful to give some insight into some of its benefits.
One product that really had me stumped was the Grape Seed Serum. Although I have used cooking grade Grape Seed oil in the kitchen, it never occurred to me to use it on my skin. Turns out it has a multitude of uses for keeping your skin and hair healthy!
- Natural Antioxidant. This super-oil is 20x more potent than Vitamin C. It is 50x more powerful than Vitamin E, and more potent in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids than Olive Oil. Plus it is absorbed through the skin rapidly and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy at all.
- Natural Healing Agent for Skin. Grape Seed Serum is anti-inflammatory; it accelerates the healing process and improves blood flow to the skin.
- Deep Hair Conditioner. I color my hair, so my hair and scalp tend to be very dry. I massage Grape Seed Serum into my hair and scalp once or twice a week before washing, and let it absorb for 15 minutes. Since Grape Seed molecules are tiny, they penetrate the hair shaft very quickly. I then wash my hair as usual (Grape Seed serum is light and easy to remove). What a difference! My hair goes from dry and brittle to silky soft instantly.
- Take It Off. Grape Seed serum also makes an excellent makeup remover. Just dab a bit of Grape Seed oil on a tissue and swipe. It works wonders for eye shadow and eyeliner. Of course, be careful not to get any oil in your eye!
- Skin Soother: The most important use for Grape Seed serum is as a wonderful antioxidant and year-round moisturizer for the skin. Bill Davis, president and co-owner of A-Cute Derm, Inc. researched Grape Seed oil and found that it is the second most potent anti-oxidant in the world (the first, pomegranate is not cost effective to use). It is light, absorbs quickly, and won’t leave your skin feeling greasy, just soft and smooth. Just a few drops per day on your skin, and you will notice an immediate difference. Want even more great news. Grape Seed Serum in virtually 100% natural antioxidants and you get 100% efficacy into the skin. No other antioxidant can make this claim!
- Sunburn Soother. This mild mannered serum is a secret killer to free radical damage caused from over-exposure to the sun! Best to avoid sunburn in the first place by using a good quality sunscreen with an SPF of 20 or more. But if you do sunburn, apply Grape Seed Serum immediately, and reapply every few hours. The antioxidant properties in the sunscreen will quickly work to heal the burn.
A word of caution! I mentioned before that it is also a healthy cooking oil, but you wouldn’t want to use the same grade you cook with on your skin or hair. Cooking grade Grape seed contains too many contaminants. Grape Seed Serum by A-Cute Derm contains 96% pure (pharmaceutical grade, 99.9%) grape seed oil. We add 4% Ho Leaf Extract, an antioxidant from the cinnamon plant, which gives you a lovely natural fragrance. It was meant for your hair and skin.
A-Cute Derm Inc.
1810 Cravens Road
Stafford, Texas 77477-3534
713 771 5018 x15
713 503 2876 cell